Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Random Pictures

I have decent access to the internet at Hebrew University so some friends and I took a trip there today to upload some pictures. Here's some random ones from various shenanigans throughout the Holy Land!

Here are my awesome roommates and I enjoying our amazing gelato in En Kerem! These girls are awesome! They loooove to take pictures because they are both photographers... so hopefully they'll teach me some tricks! The one in the middle is Moon. Yep that's right... Moon! And she's suuuuch a rockstar. If nothing else, her hair is so fluffy I just like to touch it sometimes. The one with the extended tongue is Richelle. She is SO loud, but then again we all are. We like to take naps in between classes because they wake us up before any sane person should. The naps get us into trouble, however, because we missed a get-to-know-you party the first week (because we went to take a nap at 8pm and never woke up), and once woke up in a panic because we were late for a field trip orientation! Apartment 410 is basically the best one at the JC [Jerusalem Center]!!! woot woot
This picture is just plain beautiful! Its the view from the
hike we took in En Kerem... and its beautiful because
of the girls in it!! Heidi and Stephanie... period!

This is the view from my room at sunset. Amazing huh?
I'm basically the queen of Jerusalem... enough said.

No comments:

Post a Comment